A doll that stimulates children's intelligence


 A new sibling is really hard to explain to a toddler. It's such a big concept that it's hard to understand until it happens. However, there are things you can do to help ease the transition and prepare younger children for new siblings. I've come up with ways to start a discussion about a younger sibling, and I've put together a series of posts on how to prepare for a new baby.


My first idea to introduce my child to the concept of a new baby was to buy him a realistic newborn baby dolls. I know many of you, especially if you have little girls, and you already have dolls at home, but we don't. So, I took him to the store and let him pick out any baby he wanted.

We take the reborn baby dolls home and let the child take care of it most of the time. It was nice to see him develop the baby without any guidance from me. To experience the feeling of being an older brother, but also to experience the fun of having one more child at home.

I think the baby dolls really helps when the baby is also here. Children deal with great change and stress through play. It can help them understand what's going on in the world. Adults through... The children talk things out. I hope that having his own doll will help him cope with the huge change that a new sibling will bring to his life.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PKDWQC5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 9 Best Couple Vibrators

Top 9 Best Wireless Hdmi Transmitter And Receiver

Top 9 Best Sweatshirts For Women